IT Manager Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Group Careers 2023
For More Job: Click Here
- Establish a Resource Management medium and long term strategy for integrated resource demand and supply in alignment with the overall IT strategy for people and capacity to ensure delivery of the IT Investment Portfolio within time and budget.
- Develop, define and implement an overall IT resource demand and supply management structure and process which translates the above strategy into meeting resourcing needs for Portfolio and Programmes.
- This includes designing effective demand forecast models and end-to-end sourcing strategies covering all internal and external supply channels.
- Drive lean processes within the tool, reduce or eliminate duplication of information input and usage of multiple systems
- Stay current with portfolio management, demand, sourcing and capacity management best practices
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Experience of management experience of which at least three years should be in resource management capacity.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Process design and implementation
- Resource management methods & tools, relationship management, people management, software development, business change management, and process improvement.
- Very good level of business English communication skills, verbal and written
|Are You Interested in Other Companies Jobs:|
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.