Al Nahiya Group
IT Project Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Al Nahiya Group
To be successful in this role you should deliver an extensively recorded, tested, intact, and operative product within delivery time frames and budget. Ideal candidates will be analytical and have a positive demeanor.
Apply Also 👉 Pizza Hut Careers Announced Job Vacancies In UAE
- Assisting in establishing a Project Management Office to oversee multiple projects.
- Liaising with stakeholders such as project personnel, vendors, and end-users regarding project requirements.
- Outlining, defining, and initiating the project.
- Implementing document control policies and documentation templates.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of assigned component projects.
- Evaluating standards of component products.
- Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary.
- CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, MCSE, or similar certification.
- 3+ years of experience in a project management role.
- Understanding of MSP ticketing and Alert Management Systems.
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
Apply Also 👉Wynn Careers || Wynn Jobs || Urgent Hiring
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.