IT Risk Manager Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Careers
For More Job: Click Here
1- IT Risk Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Develop and maintain the IT Risk Framework, provide reporting and risk metrics of the risk management activity, maintain the IT Risk Register, with a focus on CyberSecurity risk, Third party risk, Operational risk and Project & Programme risk. Conduct regular risk assessments and report the result to Management. Act as an enabler for the business and strengthen our IT risk framework to support Management decision making.
- Define and develop a risk management framework to effectively assess and manage all IT risks that could potentially impact the goals of Emirates IT.
- Develop a risk assessment methodology within the framework such that all IT risks are identified, assessed based on likelihood and impact, recorded, prioritised, mitigated and communicated to stakeholders.
- Assess current levels of risks within the Emirates IT environment on an on-going basis in accordance with the implemented framework. Ensure that the mitigation plan and the responsibility for mitigation is agreed for all the identified security risks with the risk owner.
- Maintain the IT Risk Register to effectively record, communicate and track the progress of mitigation of the risks.
- IT Security : 8+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Degree in an IT related subject Experience in IT risk management and CyberSecurity
- International Standards such as NIST, ISO31000, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, ITIL, COBIT, Cyber Security standards, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.