Junior Accountant Jobs In Dubai | Zabeel Groups
For More Job: Click Here
A junior accountant’s duties include posting journal entries, updating financial statements, maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable, paying monthly payroll, and preparing financial reports. A junior accountant is supervised by a senior accountant or accounting manager.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Handling day-to-day expenses such as invoices, bills, project expenses and income statements, reimbursements, and accounts payable and receivables
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Maintaining the Financial Management Information System (MIS)
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information from banks, accountants, CA, Vendors, etc.
- Compute taxes owed, and prepare to work for TDS, GST, PT, Duties and other Taxes.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Secure financial information by completing database backup
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related (essential).
- Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) certificate (advantageous).
- 2 – 3 years of accounting work experience (essential).
- Served as an Accountant for Audited Individuals, Private Limited Companies and Section 8 Companies for an overall minimum period of 2 – 4 years.
- Experienced with preparing GST, PT and TDS reports
- Well Verse with Zoho Books & Tally ERP Suite (essential)
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.