The Jr. Solution Engineer will work closely with the Amazon Design and Pr-Construction team to support production of design documents in addition to standardize the design process for Amazon Buildings. This role involves being a part of an innovative team that continuously thrive to find solutions to improve Amazon’s processes and methodologies. Also, it involves presenting these findings to business partners to drive improvements in our building Launch space.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented designers who graduated from university and are looking to kick start their career with Amazon and grow to bigger roles. Successful candidate would have been a top performer in their schooling program and has identified innovative ideas within their graduation project or early career stages.
- Development of process layouts
- Space Planning
- Designing of queries, compiling of data, and generation of reports in MS Access and Excel
- Charting and graphing of data for reporting purposes
- Design data collection and entry as needed
- Problem solving
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or certificate of completion of studies in Architecture or related field equivalent
- Experience using Autodesk software or equivalent design applications
- MS Office experience required, including experience with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience pulling and analyzing data to aid in root cause identification and drive process improvement initiatives across the network.