- Candidate should be willing to move to Company Visa
- Candidate should be based in the UAE
- Experience: 2 – 3 years of experience
- Job Specific Skills: Finance, Accounts Receivable, Collections
- Follow up with the Accounts Receivable team for any overdue invoices.
- Arrange meeting with the customers for collection of any overdue invoices.
- Ensure that correct copies of cheque on every cheque submission, with the receipt voucher and submit it to the Account Receivable team by the end of the working day.
- Understand the cause for a non-collection of an overdue invoice and update the Account Receivables team with the reason.
- Update the Excel sheet with the reason for the delay in collection and ensure to attach the supporting documents when available.
- Resubmit any missing documents to the customer to ensure that the payment is not delayed.
- Provide forecasted and expected monthly collections to the Group Treasury Manager.
error: Content is protected !!