Key Account Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Nestlé
A day in the life of…
- Accountable for the achievement of the unit/customer sales growth targets by category.
- Ensure that core distribution, coverage and visibility objectives are met in his respective unit/customer.
- Ensure category planograms, merchandising guidelines, rotation and new line introduction guidelines implementation based on business units directions and the local situation.
- Develop, negotiate, implement & monitor Customer/Channel Business Plans in alignment with Business Objectives.
- Set strategic plans with Channel Manager/GBM/BDM/CCSD and Regional Customer Business Manager for regional key account customers by category.
- Constantly work to improve the return on investment through the management of financial performance of Key Account Customers.
- Coordinates with CCSDs to ensure local promotions are consistent with Area/Unit/Category objectives and successfully implemented in the Trade.
- Monitor customer business performance and jointly develop action plans to address any business opportunities.
- Plan, manage and optimize the trade investment for area/unit/channel.
- Responsible for maintaining an up-to-date Fact Book for customer trends and business dynamics.
- Responsible for forecasting sales volumes for Area/Unit (Part of Monthly Business Planning Cycle (MBPC) Process)
- Analyse area/unit/channel performance and recommend action to accelerate growth.
- To lead, manage, develop, inspire the Field Sales Team and identify training needs.
What will make you successful
- 3-5 years experience in sales in FMCG industry (preferably Modern Trade)
- University Degree in Business or related field
- Atleast 2 years of experience in Account Management, Field Sales, Business Development
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.