L&D Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Al-Futtaim
What you will do
- Design and deliver leadership training programs that focus on developing leadership skills, competencies, and behaviours for senior leaders.
- Create and deliver engaging and interactive training sessions, workshops, and seminars that incorporate adult learning principles and best practices.
- Develop and update leadership training content, materials, and resources to ensure they are current, relevant, and effective.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, subject matter experts, and external partners to identify leadership development needs, gaps, and opportunities.
- Conduct needs assessments and evaluations to measure the effectiveness of leadership training programs and make recommendations for improvement.
- Provide individual coaching and feedback to senior leaders to support their professional growth and development.
- Stay updated on the latest trends, research, and best practices in leadership development, and incorporate them into training programs and initiatives.
- Collaborate with other HR and talent management functions to ensure alignment and integration of leadership development initiatives with other talent management programs.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the impact and effectiveness of leadership training programs.
- Provide support and guidance to other trainers or facilitators in delivering leadership training programs, as needed.
- Consultative capabilities
- Content design
- Facilitation skills
- Coaching skills
- Influence and negotiation
- Vendor management
- Project management
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.