Learning & Development Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Rotana
For More Job: Click Here
- Assess current and future training and development needs for the hotel, deliver a variety of professional quality training and development programs and evaluate the effectiveness of training delivery by managers and supervisors
- Conduct an ‘Colleague Development Needs’ analysis and prepare an Annual Learning and Development Plan and budget accordingly
- Provide professional internal consulting and conduct off job training sessions as necessary that creates measurable performance solutions and long-term growth and development for all colleagues.
- Pro-actively shape a service-oriented culture within the operation by measuring and monitoring guest feedback and establishing effective means of communicating this to the management and other colleagues.
- Assist in the selection of Departmental Trainers, then train and develop them through ongoing workshops and monthly meetings
You should have three years managerial experience in a professional training environment with expertise in instructional methods and training techniques including needs analysis, learning theory, group and individual training techniques, as well as training evaluation. You must have a good working knowledge of computers along with excellent communication and presentation skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.