Legal Counsel Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Sundus
Apply Also 👉 Hostess Jobs In Sharjah | Hilton
To ensure success you need to have sound knowledge and understanding of applicable laws and regulations, and the ability to make prudent legal decisions. Top candidates will be team players with outstanding advocacy and people skills.
Apply Also 👉 Petrofac Sharjah Careers Announced Job Vacancies
- Advising executive, senior management and board on various matters such as legal rights, and new and existing laws.
- Managing organization’s legal matters.
- Examining and creating draft agreements, such as employment and vendor agreements.
- Maintaining knowledge of organization’s operations and legal documents.
- Conducting legal research and reviewing company’s litigation strategy pertaining to legal actions.
- Promulgating and creating directives of corporate acts and decisions.
- Preserving all corporate records.
Apply Also 👉 ADNOC Careers 2023 | Abu Dhabi Oil Company Jobs
- Juris Doctor degree from accredited, top-tier law school.
- 4+ years of practice with an established law firm.
- Proficient legal experience in fund investments, venture capital financing and M&A.
- Experience with corporate governance issues and corporate secretarial duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to businesses.
- Proficient understanding of business sensitivities and confidentiality.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.