Logistic specialist Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Hitachi Energy
For More Job: Click Here
- Process Development: Developing logistics processes to ensure customer oriented and cost-efficient activities in inbound and outbound logistics and material management.
- Planning: Prepare receiving and delivery plans based on production plans and ensures forwarders and other relevant partners are notified.
- Oversight: Overseeing performance of logistics processes, identifies opportunities for improvement, and executes improvement projects.
- Outsourced Warehouse: Managing outsourced warehouses to ensure appropriate execution of delivery schedules.
- Tools and Systems: Identifying and selecting forwarders for domestic/export transportation and the definition of frame agreements (economic and normative terms) to reduce costs and transit time (from pick up to delivery). Releases shipments to forwarders based on vendor packing lists.
- Execution: Coordinating customs clearance in accordance with operating country’s laws. Consolidating material or takes related actions as a cost avoidance measure wherever is necessary. Action all necessary daily tasks to run smoothly the logistic flow and results to secure material for HUB contractual commitments towards the customers. Material expediting from PO submittal till arrival. Look ahead and sum up of incoming costs for revenue estimate contribution.
- Safety and integrity: Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administrator, logistics or similar.
- 5+ years in logistics domain.
- Proven negotiation and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and works with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.