Logistics Associate Jobs In Dubai | Zabeel Groups
For More Job: Click Here
Logistics associates assist in the management of an organization’s logistics systems. They coordinate the shipment and distribution of goods, inspect goods and materials, track shipments, manage inventory, and communicate with customers and third-party services.
- Inspecting incoming and outgoing shipments and verifying rates.
- Receiving incoming shipments and preparing outgoing shipments.
- Monitoring and managing inventory levels.
- Developing and communicating shipment schedules.
- Liaising with vendors and carrier services to coordinate logistics and timelines.
- Assisting customers and resolving shipment issues and complaints.
- Preparing and maintaining shipment paperwork, records, and digital databases.
- Performing additional duties as needed.
- High school diploma or GED with at least three years of experience in logistics management or a related role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office and database management.
- Knowledge of inventory management and logistics elements.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.