Logistics Executive Jobs In Dubai | Antal International
Apply Also 👉 Chartering Executive Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | GMG
Our business is looking for a talented and qualified logistics manager to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for all supply chain management duties including selecting carriers, researching shipping methods, assessing budgets, and organizing storage.
Apply Also 👉 Accounts Clerk Jobs In Dubai | Hilton
- Selecting carriers and negotiating contracts and rates.
- Planning and monitoring inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervising logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organizing warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Responding to any issues or complaints.
- Researching ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Working with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluating budgets and expenditures.
- Updating and evaluating metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
Apply Also 👉 Mall Of Emirates Careers 2023: UAE Job Vacancies
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics, supply chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.