Majid Al Futtaim
Logistics Government Relations Officer Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Majid Al Futtaim
For More Job: Click Here
- Identify and keep abreast of all the required regulatory (local, regional, and International) requirements that can impact supply chain and logistics Operations.
- Responsible for on time product registration and compliance to relevant regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for gathering and consolidating all destination customs and other government authorities’ requirements and ensure that any government related issues are sorted in timely manner to ensure that shipments are delivered as per business needs.
- Monitor clearance and ensure that shipment will be cleared and delivered as per schedule.
- Escalate and report any delay in product registration and/or custom clearance to the management on timely manner.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or relevant field.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Government Relations role.
- Good knowledge of local, regional and International regulatory and statutory requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.