Loyalty Value Proposition Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE | Chalhoub Group
For More Top Organization Jobs Click
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
- You will be critical to realising the vision of Loyalty and will play a fundamental role in its strategy development and execution.
- Play an active role in evaluating and iterating on the loyalty programme design based on in-depth quantitative and qualitative assessments
- Identify new opportunities for enhancement of the loyalty CVP based on quantitative and qualitative assessments reflective of the latest trends in the market, anticipated customer behaviour, etc.
- Define, oversee and participate in the execution roadmap for new features identified, e.g., solutions (including technical elements), alignment discussions with internal stakeholders, programme management to execute, identify issues, escalate for de-bottlenecking, etc.
- Execute on the Loyalty Customer Value Proposition; e.g., design annual/quarterly/monthly execution plans for robust execution, maintain internal stakeholder relationships (within Loyalty and across the group), serve as the initial point of contact for external partners, identify external partners to enhance the CVP, etc.
- Design and manage policy terms and conditions to drive CVP execution
- Loyalty programme experience across any industry of 5+ years; with demonstrated experience across both strategy/design thinking and execution
- Preferable mix of both retail and e-commerce experience
- At least 2+ years of experience handling a team with minimum 3 direct reports
- Experience working for, or with
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.