The position is business partnering with Puma GCC arm of the company. Regular interactions with stake holders, strong understanding and control over the numbers are must. Ability to work under tight timelines, cost consciousness and drive and own the P&L is a key factor to this role.
- Month / Quarter / YE Reporting
- Budget / Forecast – Preparation & submission in FPT
- Cash flow planning for Budget / Forecast
- KPI Analysis / Cost control
- Liquidity Planning GCC
- Daily bank balance updation
- Petty cash handling
- LC / BG / SBLC liaising with Key Account Manager’s / customers / banks
- Employee corporate credit card issuance / Cancellation
- Addition / deletion of company bank accounts users
- Professional Degree / Certification (e.g., CA / ACCA / CPA / MBA in Finance)
- Prior experience in Finance role
- Solid skills with MS Office and SAP
- Very good command of English
To apply for this job please visit about.puma.com.