Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Publicis Groupe
- Ability to comprehend a client’s requirements, pose appropriate inquiries, and devise a plan for utilizing media outlets (including creating a media plan and offering suggestions) in accordance with the client’s goals.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data and market research
- Ability to work on MS Office 365 software suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc..)
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with various media planning and buying tools and platforms, such as Z/X Plan, Statex, Global web Index(GWI), Euromonitor, World Advertising Research Center (WARC), Similar Web, etc..
- In-depth knowledge of various industry digital planning tools such as DV360, Google Ads, Meta Business Manager, Snap Chat Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, TikTok Ads Manager
- Good commercial acumen, able to understand the importance of driving ROI for both business partners and agency whilst being both efficient and effective
- Development of sound channel strategy and activation in line with the communication plan
- Development and ownership of projects related to: Media Strategy, Consumer Insights Analysis, Identification of business challenges facing the client, Competitive Landscape Analysis, Media selection, Maximizing cost-efficiency, Timing and laydown, Budget levels by market etc.
- 5-7 years of experience in media planning or similar role.
- Proven ability to mentor and lead a team of planning executives.
- Strong organizational skills, team player, ability to multitask, and work under pressure.
- Digital Certifications across the major platforms, including Meta (FB & IG), Google, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.