Marketing Communication Intern In Dubai 2023 | Nissan
- Provide direction and relevant insights to guide agency to launch event efforts and integrated marketing communications planning across the team.
- Execute events across all touchpoints of the business, whether product launches or supporting business functions, in line with marketing and communications strategy & plan. Support and guidance from direct manager and full marketing team will be provided to bring the Intern to the level of executing events.
- Support the direct manager with preparations and presentations in reporting progress of events, seeking approvals by management and providing feedback to agencies.
- Support the direct manager with preparations and presentations on creative approvals of NSC campaigns, seeking approvals by the various stakeholders and providing feedback to NSC’s.
- Regular liaison with respective departments in execution of events, as well as execution of retail marketing activities.
- Project Management handling to guarantee launch of the events meets all the agreed deadlines.
- Work closely with social communication to enhance efforts and maximise reach for our audiences when launching events.
- Drive innovation in the execution of events to build the brand – with focus on improving OAO.
- Monitor competitor’s activities to be aware of market best practices.
- To effectively launch and implement retail special projects.
- Provide NSCs with creative toolkits and assets.
- To monitor and implement retail activities such as Leads Generation, Test Drive and Conversion rates at NSCs level (National Sales Company).
- Compile monthly reports from NSC’s to internal stakeholders.
- Providing input to budget development, tracking and monitoring the budget and tracking ROI on Retail Marketing programs.
Background & Experience (years)
- 0-2 yrs experience
- Experience in the Middle East
- Work experience is not required however living in the region is a must as the Intern will develop their marketing skills within a year if they have local market insights from personal experience.
- MS Office, mainly PPT & Excel (advance)
- Basic knowledge in project management
- Basic knowledge in time management
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.