Marketing Coordinator Jobs In Dubai | Oliv
- ssist in the development and implementation of regional marketing plans and strategies.
- Coordinate with local marketing teams to understand markets’ needs and provide appropriate marketing support like supplying marketing materials & presentations, conducting training, and addressing regional marketing inquiries.
- Assist in the planning, implementation, and tracking of marketing campaigns across various channels, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Gather and analyze market data, including competitor product information, customer insights, and market trends to inform strategic decisions.
- Organize and facilitate marketing events (e.g. regional marketing meetings, product launch events, webinars).
- Create and oversee regional marketing materials for both online & offline channels, obtain the necessary approvals, and ensure compliance with relevant processes.
- Track, measure, and report on the performance of regional marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Coordinate with the regional product manager to execute product strategy in the region, aligning with company objectives.
- Cooperate with regional product manager and cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of product launches or product enhancements & phase-outs and manage associated activities.
- Support with social media campaigns and calendars for our regional pages.
- Coordinate for ICC for local campaign community management and page monitoring.
- Coorganization of events, meetings and trainings.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Sales and other departments to fulfill marketing materials requests
- Manage different suppliers, coordinate printing, production and circulation of marketing materials
- Assist in organizing and preparation for marketing campaigns
- Maintaining and creating of a tool/tracking sheet for free of charge goods.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.