Marketing Executive Jobs In Dubai | myAlfred LLC
Apply Also 👉 Restaurant Cashier Jobs In Sharjah | eathos
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across various platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and other relevant sites.
- Monitor and manage Google Ads campaigns to maximize visibility and conversion rates.
- Lead SEO strategies, including keyword research, on-page, and off-page optimization, and analyze website traffic metrics to improve our online presence.
Apply Also 👉 Starbucks Careers 2023: UAE-KSA-Egypt-Qatar
- Conduct market research to identify new digital marketing trends and competitors’ activities.
- Analyze campaign performance and metrics, and optimize spend and performance based on insights.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Provide regular internal reports on campaign effectiveness and recommendations for improvements.
- Ensure the brand message is consistent across all channels and marketing efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices.
- Experience with B2B and B2C social media, Google Adwords, and email campaigns.
- Strong understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with creating engaging content for different digital platforms.
- Proficient in marketing software and online applications.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.