Marketing Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Sumeru Solutions
- Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop and implement regional market development strategies that align with PowerSchool’s overall goals and objectives. Collaborate with other departments, such as sales, product development and customer support, to ensure a cohesive and integrated approach to market development.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the local market, including customer needs and preferences, as well as the Ministry of Education’s requirements and standards, in order to enhance the overall performance and satisfaction of PowerSchool clients.
- Partner with channel managers to lead the strategy and execution of high-quality, regional digital campaigns including paid and organic search and social media Partner with the Marketing Operations team to define and own KPIs for targets and track performance metrics to optimize and maximize efficiency across channels.
- Perform market gap and competition analysis to identify market opportunities and threats, and the most effective strategies to address them. Including pricing models, sponsoring events, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field 10+ years relevant marketing experience at a software or technology company (SaaS).
- Education industry experience preferred.
- Understanding of marketing programs, promotions, and the development of partner-sourced lead generation programs.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with an executive-level audience and an innate attention to detail Solid customer service and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent ability to present information and influence others Proven ability of building strong collaborative partnerships with sales leadership teams.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is eager to impact a rapidly growing organization.
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget and delivering programs on time.
- Ability to thrive with a heavy workload and multiple projects with schedule changes French/Arabic and English speaking
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com