MEP Director Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Green Initiative
- Attending regular meetings (on work progress, coordination, design, etc.) to discuss key issues related to the project and take effective corrective actions.
- Monitoring project budgets and schedule and oversee performance to ensure on time, quality and on budget project execution
- Coordinate with the design team on all aspects of the design.
- Prepare periodic reports for management including status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, up-coming activities & safety records.
- Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with Conditions of Contract, Particular Specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings & BOQ.
- Ensure that the health and safety requirements are provided and that they comply with authorities regulations.- Provides guidance, managerial, technical support to complete project team.
- Minimum 15-20 years of experience working with engineering consultancies in the UAE
- Must have Degree qualified candidates.
- Must possess strong Leadership and Communication Skills- Proven track record on completing major building and high rise projects
To apply for this job please visit rb.gy.