MEP Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Mace Group
For More Job: Click Here
Your responsibilities will include
- Reviewing of consultant and contractor designs.
- Providing input into all aspects of the procurement process including preparation of briefs and bid documentation, prequalification of consultants/contractors, and the bid/appointment process.
- Providing input into the development of the MEP schedule and reviewing contractor submissions.
- Managing technical coordination meetings with consultants, contractors, and utility providers.
- Reviewing of pre-construction documentation provided by the contractor including shop drawings, material/ equipment submittals and samples, quality plans, and method statements.
- Reviewing of construction progress including programme and quality control/auditing.
- Reviewing all testing and commissioning activities and liaison with the independent commissioning authority.
- You have a degree in construction related field and member of a construction-related professional body.
|Are You Interested in Other Companies Jobs:|
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.