Network Developer Jobs in Dubai 2023 | Amazon Careers
For More Job: Click Here
- Serve as a key member of the Global Backbone Network Development team helping to drive overall Network Infrastructure strategy.
- Execute strategic backbone network plans and provide regular progress updates.
- Identify suppliers and develop technical and commercial solutions that solve for wavelengths, dark fibre and submarine cable capacity.
- Organize, track, and coordinate with vendors and internal teams to deliver new backbone capacity for Amazon.
- Work with capacity planners and engineers to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective network topology is delivered..
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5-years telecommunications industry experience in a similar environment.
- Candidates must have an experience in managing suppliers/customers or partners.
- Ability to create complex financial models to understand business impacts of various network solutions is required.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data driven decisions that lead to results..
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.