Network Inspector Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Transguard Group
For More Job: Click Here
- Stock Taking or “inventory checking” is the physical verification of the quantities and condition of items held in an inventory or warehouse. This may be done to provide an audit of existing stock. It is also the source of stock discrepancy information.
- Creates and maintains accurate written procedures for the primary inventory control functions and processes, ensuring accuracy and integrity of the stock management system implemented.
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct number of items are in stock.
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts.
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies
- Troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records.
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions.
- Stock Take is done on all Retail Sites; Zoom Stations, Zoom Market, Zoom Metro, Zoom Franchise, Tasjeel, Autopro, F&B Sites, and KSA Retail Sites.
- Manage, monitor and execute the yearly stock take master plan.
- Develop a Monthly stock take schedule for the whole network.
- Educational Qualification: Finance Graduation
- Experience: 3- to 5 years’ experience in similar role
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.