Occupational Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Reem Hospital Careers
For More Job: Click Here
1- Occupational Therapist
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Responsible for proactively treating injured, ill, or disabled patients through the therapeutic use of everyday activities. Assist patients to develop, recover, improve, as well as maintain the skills needed for daily living and working. Ensures the delivery of International standards of care in accordance with established National and International practices, policies and procedures.
- Contribute to developing therapy service standards and ensure they are consistently met. Acting as a role model deliver high clinical and operational performance standards by developing and supporting the Occupational Therapy team.
- Collaborates with nursing and allied health staff at all levels, interdisciplinary teams, executive officers and other stakeholders in the development, implementation, and evaluation of programs and services.
- To market, promote and profile the service to patients, referrers and the general public and to undertake business development activities.
- Ensures the reporting of all adverse events, incidents and near misses.
- Occupational Therapy B.Sc or graduated in an accredited diploma program (Not less than 3 years syllabus).
- Maintains valid, current licensure from own country.
- BLS certification
To apply for this job please visit career22.sapsf.com.