Operator Heavy Equipment (FM/ODL) Jobs in Dubai
For More Job: Click Here
1- Operator Heavy Equipment (FM/ODL)
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The purpose of the role is to operate the designated vehicles within the division according to the specified procedures during a designated shift. Adherence of works to internal and external safety and quality standards as well as safety procedures shall be ensured.
This role is a subject to contract award and further details will be disclosed at a later stage.
Serco has a profound understanding of the region, having been operating in the Middle East since 1947 (for more than seven decades), where it harnesses international expertise, delivered on a local level.
- Operate the Utility Vehicles and petrol / Trucks / Loaders / Litter vacuum machines / access equipment not limited to in accordance with the manufacturer instructions and company procedures.
- Ensure roadways at landside and airside including GSE roads, car parks, tunnels, fence and apron area are maintained free of FOD / debris always.
- Maintain a clean and functioning vehicle; report/ notify Supervisors any defects and damages of the assigned vehicle during the course of the shift.
- Present the vehicle to the motor transport section for inspection as per the schedule and ensure that the required Vehicle Service Book is completed regularly.
- Must have High School or diploma level and be trained in an appropriate field related to the specific work area.
- Musht hold valid UAE driving license.
- Should have minimum 5 years of experience in airfield or similar role is preferred.
- Should have valid UAE 4 / 8 or both and any additional permit is an advantage.
|Are You Interested in Other Companies Jobs:|
To apply for this job please visit careers.serco.com.