Organisation Performance Analyst Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Careers
For More Job: Click Here
1- Organisation Performance Analyst
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Organisation Performance Analyst – IT is responsible to drive the adoption and implementation of IT enterprise-wide organisation performance management strategy with a focus on driving accountability and making IT a data driven organisation. Collaborate with various stakeholders and teams to have measurable KPIs / OKRs and track the overall performance of Group IT.
- Execute and support the IT performance management strategy built on the core principles of being a data driven organisation, improving productivity and driving accountability within a very complex landscape of varying capabilities.
- Collaborate closely with extended IT management team across IT to translate strategy into KPIs / OKRs whilst agreeing on how the KPIs / OKRs will be measured and associated source systems.
- Work with and challenge extended IT management team to ensure IT business goals are set up at a capability level and aligned to Group IT dept strategy.
- Ensure the balanced scorecard is maintained providing direct inputs and taking inputs from various teams whilst generating new automation ideas and help drive its adoption across all governance forums in IT.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Computational Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Economics
- 5+ years’ Information Technology experience
- Experience working with Leadership and extended management team translating IT strategy into KPIs / OKRs.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.