Pathologist Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Search PLUSHR
For More Job: Click Here
- Performing specimen analysis by using laboratory tools and equipment, in order to study samples and perform tests to accurately analyze bodily fluids and tissue specimens.
- Looking for abnormalities in samples that evidence disease and conveying this information to the relevant medical practitioner.
- Using checklists, medical software, and retesting to get thorough and precise results.
- Suggesting potential treatment options.
- Writing pathology reports detailing specimens tested, results of tests, and the final diagnosis.
- Undertaking research to improve identification and testing methods and finding innovative ways to treat disease.
- Staying up to date with developments in the fields of pathology and medical practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, physical sciences, or a related field.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Exceptional analytical and research skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
|Are You Interested in Other Companies Jobs:|
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.