Rotana Hotels and Resorts
Payable Supervisor Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Rotana Hotels and Resorts
- Control LPOs, check and verify long outstanding LPOs
- Check arithmetical accuracy, date, quality and receive stamp approval on the invoices with LPO or agreement
- Tally and receive total invoice and reconciliation of outstanding with total payable balance
- Follow up any discrepancies with the suppliers in writing
- Check and tally posted invoices with invoice totals and filed supplier-wise
- Ensure that other internal expense reports are approved by the Director of Finance / Financial Controller and the Hotel Manager
- Ensure payment of internal expense reports with relevant approval e.g. salary, reimbursement of visa expenses to the Government Relations Officer, cash advance, loan, leave settlement, final settlement, etc.
- Ensure that all cheques to be locked and cheques should be endorsed
- You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least one year previous experience within a hotel environment. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System is an asset.
To apply for this job please visit joblinks.ae.