Pediatric Cardiologist Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Search PLUSHR
For More Job: Click Here
- Consulting with patients and their parents to understand symptoms and health concerns.
- Prescribing tests, treatments, and/or surgery, when necessary.
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Performing tests, when needed, to check the health of patients’ hearts and/or cardiovascular systems.
- Interpreting test results to determine how effectively the heart and/or cardiovascular system is functioning.
- Using medical imaging equipment, such as CT and MRI scanners, to diagnose and treat heart and/or cardiovascular conditions.
- Assisting and/or performing surgery which may include complex surgical interventions.
- Prescribing medication to treat heart and/or cardiovascular problems.
- Providing support and advice to patients, and their parents, receiving long-term care.
- Conducting research on heart and cardiovascular diseases, disorders, and abnormalities affecting children.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, physical sciences, or a related field.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree.
- 3 to 7 years’ internship and clinical residency training, specializing in pediatrics.
- Successful completion of a fellowship program in pediatric cardiology.
- Successful completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE).
- Certification by The American Board of Pediatrics in pediatric cardiology.
- Valid and active medical license in the state you wish to practice.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Wonderful bedside manner.
- Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.
|Are You Interested in Other Companies Jobs:|
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.