Personal Trainer Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Dubai Holding
About the Job:
- Complete day-to-day activities by following all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner while delivering a quality service to guests and maintaining standards of excellence.
- Adhere to and prioritize all relevant Health, Safety and Environment management procedures and controls within a defined area of activity so that Jumeirah Group provides world class and luxurious hospitality services to its guests.
- Screen potential members to determine if they can be physical trained and to understand their fitness goals and aspirations and assign the best training regime / fitness plan.
- Perform a fitness assessment of members to structure their training regimen accordingly.
- Give full and safe fitness instruction and guidance through Gym induction sessions, as required by individuals using the facility. •
- Monitor the client to ensure they are on the right track in achieving their fitness and health objectives.
- Motivate exercisers to return to training sessions at a regular schedule so physical progress can continue steadily.
- Promote and encourage personal training sessions, internal programs, and services to club members to contribute to the Fitness Centre’s sales targets
- It is an essential requirement in the role that the Personal Trainer actively contribute to reaching the health club financial targets by selling Personal Training sessions
To apply for this job please visit rb.gy.