Planning Engineer Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Parsons
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Review and convey Engineer’s consent to the Contractors’ Baseline schedule of works in line with Contract conditions, and using Parsons Recommended Practices
- Validation of compatibility of project resources for timely completion of the project.
- Develop a Master Schedule integrating multiple packages considering their interdependencies to identify and reflect the impact of one schedule/project on others.
- Evaluate & verify the planning and scheduling information from the updated / progress schedules. Identify the potential areas of delay/slippage, highlight the critical events & suggest mitigation measures / corrective actions
- Exercise “What if” analysis to assess the time impact of each change, variation, and potential event at an early stage and provide alternative courses of action & advice before issuing instructions to contractors
- Prepare regular progress reports / monthly reports with program analysis and recommendations, addressing program issues to ensure timely project completion, and preparing presentations regarding the work’s progress concerning interim and major milestones.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in planning and scheduling on relevant projects.
- Successful applicants will have experience in working on infrastructure, utilities and mix land development coupled with an excellent overall understanding of the construction industry, along with interface and coordination requirements in the industry.
- Proficiency in scheduling software, particularly Primavera P6
To apply for this job please visit rb.gy.