Planning Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Mace Group
For More Job: Click Here
Your responsibilities will include
- Having a general understanding of all aspects of planning and scheduling, how they complement each other and wider project delivery.
- Having the ability to work within multidisciplinary teams and contribute towards analysing trends using numerical and statistical techniques.
- Being able to manage schedule/planning of limited complexity or participating in the delivery of medium/high complexity projects/programmes under direction.
- Understanding the overall project lifecycle from design through to handover.
- Being aware of current planning and scheduling methodologies.
- Having an excellent knowledge of different planning software; mainly P6.
- Developing critical thinking skills to interrogate data and information.
- You have a degree or equivalent with professional work experience in one or more specific disciplines in the construction, programme, project or commercial management disciplines.
|Are You Interested in Other Companies Jobs:|
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.