- 8-13 years of total relevant accounting experience.
- Qualified Accounting Degree with a Professional Certification in Accounting or Finance required.
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP accounting and reporting standards.
- Intermediate to advanced PC Skills: Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Hyperion HFM and Smartview experience is preferred.
- JDE and Essbase experience is a plus.
The Principal Project Accountant is responsible for reflecting the monthly project progress and development into financial figures and involve in the monthly forecast process and reporting thereof. Provide insight of the project costs and optimizing the project gross profit, working with Project Teams on improving Project Working Capital and associated procedures. This role requires solid project management capability and a strong understanding of US GAAP Accounting. The role reports to the Project Finance Manager and have exposure and interaction with Area Head of Finance and their teams.