PR & Influence Manager Jobs in BOUCHERON in Dubai 2023
For More Job: Click Here
- Define and implement an influence strategy for each key markets of Middle East (i.e. UAE, Qatar, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain) strategy for influence (incl. celebrity/KOL/influencers) in line with local, regional and international communication strategy and in collaboration with central PR team, contributing to the international positioning of the Maison.
- Based on competitors and trend analysis, recommend possible new routes for a singular and impactful influence strategy
- Identify, develop, and nurture relationships with local circles of influencers (celebrities, KOL, stylists, artists, etc.) and implement annual activation planning
- Manage influence requests and and logistics (look books, consignments, security booking etc.)
- Empathetic, able to work across teams and departments, think outside the box and handle tight deadlines with a positive mindset
- At least 10 years of proven experience either in-house or within an agency. Luxury related communication experience preferred
- Multi-task and organization skills
- Solid network + must have experience in engaging with media in the Middle East
To apply for this job please visit www.kering.com.