Principal Analyst – Salaries & Benefits Jobs | Dubai Government
For More Job: Click Here
- Reconcile staff payroll and review all payments related work
- Manage and follow-up leaves of all kinds for employees, including supervisory and leadership job categories.
- In addition to preparing relevant reports, studying them, analyzing their causes and results, and providing developmental solutions to address absences, in coordination with the concerned organizational units.
- Preparing administrative decisions and official circulars and following them up with the concerned organizational units, and updating them in government resource planning systems (GRPs)
- Provide all necessary documents and evidence to support management in making decisions and submitting suggestions with a view to developing and improving results
- Manage and follow-up end-of-service transactions and procedures (resignation/dismissal/retirement). Preparing reports, studying them, analyzing their results and making appropriate recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from an accredited university
- Excellent writing skills
- Quantitative and statistical skills to review, analyze and present data in a format that can be reused by executives and decision makers
- An active member of the Intelligent Team. and able to enhance
- The skill of identifying problems and finding appropriate solutions
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dubaicareers.ae.