Procurement Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Al-Futtaim
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
- Procurement professional, assigned to manage Procurement transactions related to Low Current Systems/ICT Systems.
- Provide a cost effective, efficient, and professional procurement services to a multiple of projects, clients, divisions, and businesses within AFET.
- Develop procurement plans and requisition schedules along with AFET units.
- Adapt standard form of contracts, in conjunction with Group legal, for the procurement of various maintenance agreements, service agreements, and agreements of purchase.
- Prepare Request for Quotations and issue them to appropriate vendors for bidding.
- Process requisitions for engineered and non-engineered goods, in a timely manner and ensure that the best commercial option is selected for company’s benefit.
- Ensure materials ordered conform to the specifications and to the required quality.
- Responsible for effectively negotiating through on-line and offline for pricing, delivery and commercial terms, monitoring supplier performance in every milestone, proper reconciliation of purchase orders, closure of commitments, recovery of cost, uploading back in the ERP system.
- Assist in resolving any commercial problems, which result prior to or after placement of the purchase order.
- Prepare regular status reports on outstanding orders and highlight any potential problems before they occur.
- Undertake vendor development and analysis.
- Ensure purchasing, expediting, and material control functions are performed to the company standards.
- Review expenditure against approved budgets.
- Review enquiry and material delivery status and take (or recommend) appropriate recovery action where required.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.