Procurement Executive Jobs In Sharjah | Caliberly
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical or related specialisations
- Any Manufacturing Industry experience. (Minimum 4yrs)
- Familiarity with UAE Market related to our requirements.
- Practical experience with purchasing software.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Sound research and networking skills.
- Great written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- UAE Driving License
- Conducting research on potential products, vendors, and services, and comparing price and quality to ensure the best deal.
- Meeting with vendors and clients to negotiate the best Price.
- Liaising with delivery and store teams to ensure goods are received on time.
- Obtain material requests from all departments and plan to procure as requested.
- Monitoring inventory and getting orders to refill stock.
- Evaluate / grade suppliers based on quality and service.
- Maintain an approved supplier list and update at regular intervals.
- Updating all records of purchased products.
- Generate LPOs in the ERP system.
- Writing reports on purchases made and performing cost analyses.
- Attending and contributing to meetings related to Production.
- Coordinating and updating the accounts dept. on all the purchase activities.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.