Procurement Officer Jobs In Dubai | Fabrics Construction
For More Job: Click Here
We are looking for an experienced Purchase Expert with 3-5 years of experience for our company who is currently residing in UAE & can join immediately.Good communication & interpersonal skills are a must.Candidate should possess sound knowledge in trading of engineering goods.
Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Request quotes and compare prices for maximum ROI.
- Coordinating with the supplier and following up on delays or orders that have been rescheduled.
- Examine and review products and supplies to ensure quality.
- Track incoming inventory, delivery arrival time, and note actual arrival time.
- Organize and update database of suppliers, delivery times, invoices, and quantity of supplies
- Send the enquiries to supplier to get the lowest quote.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.