You will be responsible for driving the bank promotions as a Program in MENA region for UAE, KSA & Egypt marketplaces by working with various teams within Amazon which includes Retail Marketing, Customer Service, Finance, Accounting & Payments Tech teams to ensure these promotions run smoothly by streamlining the processes, meeting the promotion set up SLAs & performing end to end validation as these promotions go live. As part of this Program, you will also be responsible for interacting with banks by sharing payments data with banks for these promotions, getting the reconciliation done on time, raising invoicing for the bank’s share of these promotions & ensure that payments are received from these banks as per the agreed terms. Build robust processes & validation mechanisms to ensure there’s no customer or business impact. Strong Deep dive skills to understand Customer pain points and drive Customer experience improvement initiatives to eliminate these pain points. Eliminate manual steps through automation to reduce the time taken for end to end execution for these promotions. Analyze and work on trouble ticket from internal teams within defined SLA.
- A Bachelor’s Degree at a well-regarded Institution in an Analytical Field (Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Finance)
- Ability for data gathering and analyzing skill, clear logic to address root cause and suggest solutions to customer problem.
- Experience in working with and delivering key results with cross-functional teams.
- Must derive metrics from data and track these metrics.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce desired.
- 4 to 5 years of work experience analyzing data with strong statistical, Quantitative Modeling & Program Management skills.
- Demonstrate Intense Custome Focus and Highest level of Integrity, Intellectual Honesty and Strong Work Ethic.
- Be Sharp, Analytical and thoughtful.
- High Attention to Detail and proven ability to manage multiple Competing priorities Simultaneously