Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions
Project Planner Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions
- Develop and Track project goals and objectives.
- Monitor and analyze project effectiveness using qualitative and quantitative tools.
- Recommend and implement modifications to improve effectiveness and attain project milestones.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor activities of assigned projects to develop and implement procedures, processes and systems.
- Educate employees in methods to ensure project continuity and completeness.
- Develop detailed task lists and work effort assessment.
- Prepare short and long-term resource allocation plans based on input from all key players and team members.
- Oversee schedules and risk management plans and provide serious deviations warnings hindering project results.
- Identify changes in work scope in the project plan.
- Ensure to take appropriate planning measures with all clients to reassess, renegotiate and amend scope of work responsibilities, proposals, contracts and budgets.
- Ensure to convey required project data and information to project teams.
- Prepare and present regular internal and external project reports for management.
- Evaluate and analyze team risks and issues compromising project results and develop plans to mitigate them.
- Lead development of baseline schedule and support Project Manager (PM) in Integrated Baseline Review (IBR).
- Gather actual data, update project schedule and develop reliable schedule forecast with support from project team.
- Solid experience in Planning of Complex Projects
- Communicate and collaborate with other managers, suppliers, and contractors.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of engineering experience in O&G, steel making or heavy industry
- 5+ years of experience as Planner for industrial applications (Water sector is considered a plus).
- Experience with structured EPC Contractor preferred.
- Intermediate level of Primavera (Basic Level of Microsoft Project)
- Analytical mind .
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.