Savills Middle East
Property Management Administrator Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Savills Middle East
A Property Administrator within Savills Abu Dhabi office, working as part of the Property Management team on managed properties with full time liaison with Landlords, Tenants, Service providers and with responsibility for the start to end property management process.
- Manage and direct administrative support services for the efficient and effective operation of the Property Management department
- Liaison with Abu Dhabi Municipality to register all the tenancy contracts with the Tawtheeq system
- Assist the tenants in registering their utilities (water and electricity) with ADDC (Abu Dhabi Distribution Company)
- Coordinate with the local authorities for anything related to the buildings that we manage
- Ensure that a high level of professional relationship is maintained at all times in any communication with the clients on matters relating to their respective properties
- Maintaining an accurate filing system so as to incorporate tenant information, building/equipment maintenance, occupancy data and accounting records
- Preparation of Tenancy agreements for new leases and renewal of expired leases
- Following up on lease renewals, return cheques
- Build good client rapport through day to day liaison, aligned to the Cluttons brand
- Ensure existing clients are completely satisfied with our services, and improve the same
- Have a full awareness of the Cluttons business in order to pass cross selling opportunities to management
- To identify various business development opportunities in Property management and make referrals accordingly
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.