The role holder is responsible for providing operational support in executing administrative requirements related to Ministries, MOHRE, Immigration, DHA, Municipalities, Visa Authorities and other government bodies in order to fulfil the statutory business needs of GMG and its personnel. The role holder is also responsible for preparing and processing MOHRE and residency visa applications and documents for all employees in compliance with labour and immigration regulations and requirements.
- Ensures complete and timely preparation of documents for the purpose of Trade Licenses and permit issuance and renewals.
- Liaises with Immigration Department. MOL, Immigration, DHA, Chamber of Commerce and any other government departments in relation to Trade. Licenses/Labor and Immigration requirements setting up new legal entities.
- Provides proactive and advance notification to the Division/Business Unit/Department about any changes in government rules & regulations.
- Prepares applications using government portals and systems, and coordinates necessary documentation on behalf of company personnel to facilitate visa-related matters.
- Bachelor Degree
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience
- Valid UAE Driving License with Car