QA Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Supply Chain Jobs | Unilever Careers
For More Job: Click Here
- Submits detected non-conformities to the Quality Lead, Planning, Production and Supplier (raise SNCR in SAP / Tea system). Follow up with suppliers for corrective actions
- Ensure rejected material returns advice completed timeously and ensure removal of poor-quality material from site back to suppliers.
- Ensure that all transactions are recorded on SAP.
- Carry out factory quality inspections on blends and packed products and advises whether to release finished goods to DC
- Ensures that CRQS (consumer relevant quality standards) checks are conducted as per SOP and that any CRQS training is conducted as per need.
- 1-3-year experience in FMCG/ Manufacturing environment
- Experience with SAP-QM in a Foods Manufacturing environment
- Multiple years Supply Chain experience preferred
- Consumer and customer complaints management (working knowledge preferred)
- Route Cause Analysis working knowledge and experience
- Packing and raw materials working knowledge and experience preferred
|Are You Interested in Other Companies Jobs:|
To apply for this job please visit careers.unilever.com.