Quality Assurance Manager Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia Careers
For More Job: Click Here
1- Quality Assurance Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Leads the “Quality Assurance” team and operational activities ensuring all are as per standards, rules and regulations required by the respective civil aviation authority, manufacturer’s manuals, and the airline’s adopted policies and procedures with focus on safety, efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and human factors considerations.
- Plans, implements and monitors the annual audit plan and inspections; identifies non-conformities, problems or deficiencies and proposes corrective measures and alternative solutions. Monitors and assures that corrective actions are timely taken and placed effective by the responsible line manager.
- Advises the “Accountable Manager” on Quality related matters and supports with needed information and independent assessment of audits and inspections results as well on correction loops as a regular standard basis for the formal management’s evaluation of the Quality System effectiveness.
- Establishes effective working relationships/liaises with the respective civil aviation authority, regulatory bodies, Airbus, OEMs, Suppliers, Vendors and Airline Customers, etc., to pursue and facilitate function related needs.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence (CAR66- AMEL),and/or a Bachelor degree in Aircraft Engineering/Aeronautical/Auditing or equivalent;
- Alternately, a diploma or certificate in the related field and/or ATPL (Airline Transport Pilot License – more than 3000 FH) from a recognized institution combined with needed experience and exposure.
- Must have completed formal aeronautical maintenance training if it was not his/her major.
- Must be eligible for approval by the respective civil aviation authority as Manager Quality Assurance “Post Holder”.
To apply for this job please visit careers.airarabia.com.