Quantity Surveyor Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Parsons
For More Jobs: Click Here
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Participate, record and assist in the preparation of the minutes of the progress meetings.
- Provide support to the commercial manager on all financial and contractual matters throughout the course of the work in the project.
- Participate in all commercial meetings.
- Ensure prompt submittal and completeness of Contractors monthly payment applications and assist the SQS in finalizing the payment certificates.
- Maintain and streamline all cost and quantity records.
- Advise the SRE and RE’s on measurement procedures and calculation of interim and final quantities.
- Evaluate the unit rates for new work items
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying or Civil Engineering
- Minimum 10 years demonstrable experience in Quantity Surveying and Contract Administration on major infrastructure projects in the UAE.
- Must have a sound knowledge about contractual relationships.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.