- Adept in interpersonal communication with a strong command of formal vocabulary and etiquette.
- Knowledgeable and ability to handle MS Office tools for completing the required and assigned organizational tasks and duties.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Prior exposure as a receptionist in a professional corporate setting or company.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to match the corporate setup by understanding the company culture and requirement of suitable presentation skills
- Welcome guest with a professional and cheerful outlook.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Maintain fluent communication by conveying important messages.
- Responding to the guest inquiry and requirements.
- Keep track of the upcoming appointments for the guest.
- Keep the reception clean and neat, takes order for the necessary supplies and stock.
- Preparing appointment for the guest requirements, and official reports.
- Maintain the official records and update as necessary.
- Communicate accordingly to different department.
error: Content is protected !!