Receptionist Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Informa
For More Job: Click Here
- Answer the calls via Microsoft teams in a pleasant and professional manner and transfer the calls to the correct person.
- Handle any queries wherever appropriate.
- Re-direct calls as appropriate, take adequate messages when required and ensure these are passed to the correct employee.
- Greet, assist and/or direct visitors.
- Make sure that the reception area is clean and tidy at all times and that it is a welcoming place for visitors to wait in.
- Review daily schedules for conference rooms and manage and maintain the meeting room booking system.
- Handle all courier pickups and log in the courier spreadsheet.
- Ensure all hand delivered documents are logged and distributed accordingly.
- When on duty, ensure reception is covered during office hours.
- Keep line manager well-informed of activities, results of efforts and problems identified/potential problems and recommend corrective actions.
- Significant reception experience in an international office environment
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and outlook
- Speaks and writes clearly and fluently in English to both individuals and groups
- Demonstrates a polite and friendly manner with a clear and precise telephone voice
- Interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and with others
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.