- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Hotel Management or Business Administration
- English + 1 additional language
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years’ experience as RDOS with a Luxury brand, or a minimum 5 year DOSM experience with a Luxury brand.
- Luxury brand understanding and market knowledge
- Knowledge of Financial KPI’s, statements, P&L’s operating budgets, forecasting and reporting
- Knowledge of total hotel sales channels, segments, processes and strategies
- Ability to gather information, analyze and make strategic decisions and recommendations
- Flexible and able to introduce and/or embrace change effectively
- Good leadership and Interpersonal skills with ability to communicate, present and be influential with all levels of employees, management and clients
- Strong organisation skills and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time while working in a cross-functional (matrix) team environment
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
- Ability to work independently and take the initiative in a dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, accountable and energetic
- Gain clear understanding of market trends (economic, political, social) and industry trends in order to create and drive the most relevant strategy and provide Sales specific direction to the hotels which will allow Fairmont to achieve top-line performance targets.
- Conduct regular, constructive performance reviews with hotels, identifying performance shortfalls, highlighting best practices in Sales, providing recommendations and agreeing on action plans to increase hotel Sales performance.
- Provide necessary training, direction, coaching to the hotel sales teams, establish relevant and motivating KPIs and evaluation systems in order to develop a high performance organization.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.